Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things part 2

So, I have to record this because it made me chuckle and because it relates to my previous post. We are babysitting some kids this morning, and while I was making breakfast I heard these two comments both of which made me laugh out loud:

Girl to J: "Don't show your ID to anyone because then they will know you are a spy and not a rich robot with a human head." They are playing a super spy, FBI game.

J to T: "Every time I start walking I take about 10 steps and my shoe comes untied."
T to J: "Maybe it is the Holy Ghost."

Again some more FHE's on this topic are warranted.

2 comments:

Mitch said...

I can't wait for my little Derek to start saying things like this. So funny! Right now (18 months) he's at the funny stage of using words at the wrong time. For example, he sometimes says "no" for "yes" (he actually doesn't really say yes at all) and then there are the times he says "ouuie" for anything that drops on him while eating or when his hands get dirty.

Maddy said...

Ha ha! I lov ethe super spy FBI game. That's pretty creative!