My goodness we have been busy lately. I looked at my calendar last week and we have something everyday until May 6th. UGGGHHH!! I need a vacation. Here is what we did this past weekend:
Friday: Date Night!!! I love date night. John and I went out to dinner with another couple and then played Settlers with them and another couple (confused?? 6 of us in all). We love Settlers!!!
Saturday: John and I went to the temple in the morning, then came home got our kids and went to the store. John had to teach at a leadership conference at 4, then we were supossed to go to the adult session of Stake Conference but we were both so tired we didn't go. We're slackers. I was busy that night figuring out a new recipe. It is for Kalua Pig. This pork is supposed to cook for 16-20 hours so I was fiddling with it at about midnight Saturday night.
Sunday: Sleep in because we don't have to be at Stake Conference until 10 (as compared to our normal 8:30 church schedule). Come home, check the pork. Hometeachers, check the pork. Clean a little bit, check the pork. Have friends over for dinner at 5, serve the pork. It was actually really good. Probably doesn't compare to real roast pig, but everyone had two plate fulls of it.
Today we are back to the grind!! In the midst of all the busyness this weekend I fell asleep on the floor but apparently in this house if you are on the floor you are fair game so I had two visitors.
Friday: Date Night!!! I love date night. John and I went out to dinner with another couple and then played Settlers with them and another couple (confused?? 6 of us in all). We love Settlers!!!
Saturday: John and I went to the temple in the morning, then came home got our kids and went to the store. John had to teach at a leadership conference at 4, then we were supossed to go to the adult session of Stake Conference but we were both so tired we didn't go. We're slackers. I was busy that night figuring out a new recipe. It is for Kalua Pig. This pork is supposed to cook for 16-20 hours so I was fiddling with it at about midnight Saturday night.
Sunday: Sleep in because we don't have to be at Stake Conference until 10 (as compared to our normal 8:30 church schedule). Come home, check the pork. Hometeachers, check the pork. Clean a little bit, check the pork. Have friends over for dinner at 5, serve the pork. It was actually really good. Probably doesn't compare to real roast pig, but everyone had two plate fulls of it.
Today we are back to the grind!! In the midst of all the busyness this weekend I fell asleep on the floor but apparently in this house if you are on the floor you are fair game so I had two visitors.



2 comments:
We play settlers every weekend with our neighbors. We are addicted.
I know -- when did Spring get so busy? It used to always be so slow for me, but I wish I were asleep on the floor right now!
Post a Comment