I have been wanting to get a piano for years. I took lessons as a kid, and wanted my kids to take lessons too. But pianos are expensive. Well, the other day a guy that John plays basketball with was in a difficult situation and needed money fast. He approached John and asked him if he wanted to buy a piano for $500. $500!!!! That's a steal. So, now I have a piano in my front room. Next week I am going to sign J up for lessons. I'm so excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats on the steal!
I am SO jealous!! We've been looking to buy a piano for ages! We can't afford a brand new one and I hope we can find a deal like that!!! Promise me you won't let it just sit and gather dust!! I'll give ya $800 for it! :)
Post a Comment