Friday, April 18, 2008
Kids Say The Darndest Things
Yesterday I was talking with J about his upcoming baptism. We were discussing the Holy Ghost. I was telling J that the Holy Ghost could be felt by lots of people at the same time, and his influence could be felt everywhere to which T asked "Does he go to Hawaii?" Then, in the same conversation, I was telling my kids that the Holy Ghost doesn't have a body like ours that he is a spirit. T asked "Can you run him over with a car?" I think we will have some more Family Home Evenings on this topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
WILD! You have a kid getting baptized? I don't know why that seems so crazy to me, but for some reason the idea of Ellie getting Baptized freaks me out. Are you having a hard time?
Hi Sherwood Family! What a cute blog. I laughed out loud when I read about your Holy Ghost conversation. Waaaay too cute!
Maureen Mullis
Yes, I am a little freaked out too. I can't believe he is already 8 because I know he was just born yesterday!!! If he is getting older than I am getting older and that definitely is happening.
I love it! You will be so glad you recorded this. "Can you run him over with a car?" CLASSIC!!
Post a Comment