See this? It took me about 3 hours. I put the remote next to it so you can get an idea of the size. How long is it going to take me to do a scarf? I'm thinking it might become a hot pad.
I actually like knitting. It is something I can do with my hands when I am watching tv. It's repetitive and doesn't take a lot of brain cells. Right up my alley. When I get to be really good maybe I'll knit a couch cover or a swimsit for myself (wouldn't that be scary). ;)



5 comments:
I've been wanting to learn knitting for a long time. I know how to do basic knit and pearl, and have used those giant needles to make scarves, but that's about it. Knitting is cool! And I also think it would keep me busy and out of trouble at night!
I wish I knew how to knit. My mom is skilled but says the one thing she can't teach is knitting.
I just noticed your new family photo. It looks really good. I hate that you can't click on the side photos to see them bigger...so I guess maybe a couple of kids could be making faces, it would make me feel better about our attempts at family photos if they are.
This picture is actually okay, but it was one out of I don't know how many we took where the kids weren't making yucky faces or not looking at the camera, etc. Taking good pictures with little kids is almost impossible.
Our book club just read "The Friday Night Knitting Club" and now I am convinced that I need to learn to knit!
Post a Comment