I know, I know, more pictures!! This weekend we went up to Helen Hunt Falls with some friends to take some family pictures. It's a nice spot and we got some great ones of our family and theirs. Also I took some pictures of my sweet little niece. I only got halfway through the session with her so I am going to have to go back to take some more (twist my arm =). Here are some of the shots from the weekend. I think we are going to drive up to Victor sometime this week if anyone wants to go get some pictures of your family with the leaves.
This one would have been sweet if the baby wasn't crying, but I still like it.
Nice shot of the McAllisters with Tyler in the background! I love it! So tell me...how do your boys keep their white shirts clean? Tell me that you changed them after you got up there?!
6 comments:
Great pics! Maybe I'll have you take our family pic when you come out for Thanksgiving.
Nice shot of the McAllisters with Tyler in the background! I love it!
So tell me...how do your boys keep their white shirts clean? Tell me that you changed them after you got up there?!
Holy cow -- your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it. You look so cute!
Yes, I put the shirts on them right before we went to the Falls. Otherwise they would have had big dirt spots or Kool Aid or something on them.
Terrific photographs! And what a backdrop ... will these be going out as Christmas cards??
Wow, what grat pictures Rachael!
Post a Comment