Monday, September 15, 2008

More Pics

I have been trying to learn how to use my new camera. There are so many things you can do with it, and I am used to a "point and shoot" so it has been interesting. I went to a basic photography class, got some books from the library and most importantly have been playing with the camera on all the different settings to see what it does. I am still a LONG way from taking great photos, but I snapped a couple that I like so I will post them here.
Baby Girl loves to swing.
She would sit in this all day

T and B were making shapes out of the clouds

A nearby hula hoop was to fun to pass up

3 comments:

Jamie said...

wow, i wish i had a cool camera like yours. looks like you're having fun with it and you're already turning into a pro!

Tara said...

So jealous! Maybe you can "practice" by taking our family photo for our Christmas card!! Ha ha
What an amazing quality that thing has! Makes me wanna chuck my point & shoot!

Maddy said...

No comment -- remember, I'm jealous!