Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's a major award...


First off you have to tell me what movie the title of this blog post came from. Wow! I've won my first award, and I didn't even prepare a speech for this moment. My awesome friend over at this blog gave me the "Your blog is fabulous!" award. It even has a cool picture to go with it that I can post in my sidebar. I don't know what to say, I'd like to thank all the people that made this award possible. Or maybe I should wish for world peace or something.


Ok, here are the rules about this award:

Firstly - I must list 5 of my fabulous addictions:

Twilight
chocolate
Survivor, Amazing Race, and The Biggest Loser
exercising
blogging

Secondly - I must pass this award on to 5 other fabulous blogs:
I am awarding this to people who I find inspiring, entertaining, or just flat out hilarious.
Spoiled Rotten (awesome college friend)
Next to the Walkman and Tab... (again awesome college friend)
Jasheen (best friend growing up)
Easily Amused (In my ward.. seriously she has the best thoughts and recipes on her site)
A Pocketful of Sunshine (friend in my ward)
Congratulations, one and all!


Thirdly - I must post the rules:
The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Phew -- good thing I scrolled down because now I know that I won a MAJOR awrd -- Christmas story, right??

You're pretty FABO yourself! MWAH!

Maureen said...

Rachel! Thanks! I feel just like the Dad with his leg lamp! What a nice surprise!