Monday, December 8, 2008

It's the most awesome thing EVER!!

We are now the proud owners of this bad boy!! One of the offices John works at closed down, and no one could reach the person who maintains this machine. After lots of phone calls, we found out that the guy is in jail and not coming out anytime soon. So, the office manager gave the machine to us...for FREE. Our kids think we are so cool now. It is fully stocked with all the caffeine free Dr. Pepper we bought in Utah. Next time you are in our garage, feel free to enjoy a nice cool beverage of your choice.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

That is sweet! If I am ever out of my "medication" (yes, that's what it's called at my house), I know where to go!

Mel said...

WOW! You are the coolest! Don't tell my kids

Tara said...

Any Diet Pepsi JAZZ (black cherry-vanilla) in that thing? That and Diet Coke are my "meds" like Jaime said! I love it! So jealous!

Maddy said...

Well now I want one!!! I agree -- Most awesome thing EVER!

Maureen said...

You rock! I always thought having one of those soda machines and a juke box would be the coolest thing EVER! Lucky you!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Jeff would love this! It would be full of Coke and Root Beer. (Or just Coke, if it had any soda I like I would be in trouble!)

Teeples Family said...

Now all you need is a neon sign hanging above it in the garage and you will be complete!

How cool to have your own soda machine; you will be the life of the party!

Holly said...

Luuuckkkky! I am seriously super jealous!