Monday, December 15, 2008

Starting Over

Remember when I started this?? I got to day 21 of the program and then had 2 friends who wanted to work out with me. So, we started the whole thing over, and on Friday we finished it. Someone told me I should post a picture of me when I finished it so here it is:




Yeah, okay it's not me. I'm not brave enough to post a picture of me dressed like that on the internet. I will say that I have noticed a big difference in the way my body looks though. My arms are a little more defined, and my abs look better than they have looked in years. So, if you want to get in great shape I definitely recommend this book. The workouts are hard (infact they will kick your butt every single day) but well worth it in the end.

Today we started over on day 1 except this time we are doing each circuit twice. It's a whole new level of pain. This morning was hard (we did 200 squats along with all the other exercises), but the best thing about it was knowing that when I first started I could barely get through the circuit and now I am doing each circuit twice. I am definitely stronger and have a lot more endurance. I guess I will take back all the mean things I have said about Jillian during the workouts!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Holy Cow. You are ripped!!!! I would for sure show those abs off. Good job.

Tara said...

Um, yeah...not even in this century for me...

Maddy said...

WOW -- you lookk HOT! ;D

Good for you. The only thing happeneing to my abs is that they are spreading farther and farther apart.

Maureen said...

Girl--you make me laugh! I had a roomie at the Y who used to say that she just wished her thighs measured what other women's waists were. "I have three waists!" she'd proclaim. I have a feeling that she would approve of your photoshop efforts....