This dog (who is about to go postal on that bubble) is about to be adopted out to another family. We have interviewed some families who want him and have a couple more to see and then he will go to another home. He is just too much for us right now. It will be sad to see him go, but it's what is best for our family.
Baby Girl has picked up a new habit. Her brothers are teaching her bad things already! I have caught her several times in the last few days like this. Luckily her diaper hasn't been full when she does it. That would be disgusting.

Yesterday we went here with several other couples from our ward. I have never been to a session with so many people I know. It was awesome! And, of course we all had to go to lunch at Olive Garden after the session. I can't wait until our next ward temple day.

Yesterday we went here with several other couples from our ward. I have never been to a session with so many people I know. It was awesome! And, of course we all had to go to lunch at Olive Garden after the session. I can't wait until our next ward temple day.

By the way, has anyone else had problems with blogger lately? Sometimes when I go to my blog everything but the words show up, sometimes it won't let my post my pictures, and sometimes my background doesn't show up. Is it me, or is it a blogger issue? Maybe I'll have John look into it.



4 comments:
I love that hand down the pants look! Tyler will do that, even if he IS poopy and it grosses me out!!! I'll have to tell you a story about that sometime!
About the dog, sorry to hear but as you know,I completely understand!! Good Luck!
sometimes some blogs are slower to load than others, but they usually eventually pop up for me. I have been getting some wierd error message lately though sometimes. I haven't read too much into it though.
I always thought it was big brother's job to teach the younger ones things that make the moms go nuts. Sounds like you have your hands full with kids and dogs keeping you hopping!
Sadie digs in her diaper but the other side. GRRR! Drives me crazy.
Post a Comment