Tuesday, April 13, 2010

If you want to waste 10 minutes of your life...

You can watch these videos that my husband found. We think they are hilarious!! Well, John thinks both of them are hilarious and I think the second one is funnier.

This first video comes to us circa 1976. This guy is a real Russian singer and I believe he was on a show that would be similar to Jay Leno. He is obviously lip synching in this video, but it is a real song. I think it's kind of creepy.

Check it out here

This second one is the same video as above, but dubbed over in another voice. It is called the "Mr. Bean Remix" I used to watch Mr. Bean all the time (remember him Bedelia??). This one cracks me up. I think the "Mr. Bean" sounds fit the video better than the original.

Watch it here

Enjoy! Or not. If you don't think these are funny at all, I'll send my husband over to watch them with you. He cracks up and his laugh is contagious so I guarantee you will laugh while watching this video with him! =)

3 comments:

Karina said...

I can't believe that's a real song!! You should tape John watching it.

Maureen said...

Oh my gosh, how funny! I got tears in my eyes...the first one was creepy. He looks like a manequin, so fake, and what is that song anyway? But the Mr. Bean one I almost wet my pants I laughed so hard. Can't wait to show my boys.

Tara said...

Ok, my kids are cracking up! That 1st one WAS creeeeeepy!! I might have nightmares about that one! ha ha!