Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Just A Given

Every time we have Spring Break, Fall Break, Christmas Break, any kind of break from school, my kids ask to go to Jump Street. I guess I don't blame them, this place is awesome even for adults. They can jump on trampolines and play dodge ball for 2 solid hours (fun for them) and they are so tired when they leave (awesome for me). So, we go up there everytime we have a break.

Baby Girl has her own little section where she can sit and look pretty,

or climb up the sides of the trampolines,
or get tackled by her brother while she is trying to climb up the sides of the trampoline.


The older kids go to the bigger section so they can have fun and get crazy without worrying about the little kids getting hurt.




B was doing some ninja flip thing that he insisted I get a picture of!



They sell bouncy balls for a quarter so we always buy a few for the boys so they can bounce them off the walls and chase them around.


They always have so much fun here, and you can bet we will be going again the next time they have a long break!

3 comments:

Robin said...

sounds so fun. I bet kids love it.
You sound like you are doing good.

Tara said...

That looks like so much fun! I'll have to find out the detail & take my kidlets there, too!

Maureen said...

I wish I'd known about this place when my boys were little. Looks like a blast. Even for a pregnant mom!