I was going through my pictures the other day and here are some that haven't made the blog yet.
These two share the same birthday. This picture represents ten years to the day of us having kids. I checked their birth certificates and Lil Sis was born at 11:34 am, J was born at 11:45 am (ten years earlier). Had I known their birth times were so close I might have tried to make Lil Sis wait 11 minutes to be born (well, maybe not). At first J was concerned about sharing his birthday with his little sister. He wondered whose birthday we would celebrate! But now, I think he thinks it is neat to share the same birthday with her.
Here they are manning the gun turrets. Look out below!
We also went to a cute little candy store.
The kids couldn't decide what candy to get.
J finally settled on a sucker. Come to think of it, I need to find out what he did with that sucker.
I have a million pictures of Lil Sis. Some are of actual events, like her first bath.
Lots of them are of her being held by her brothers.
And, lots of them are of her doing nothing at all. Ah, there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.
This poor dog has been banned from the couches because he keeps wanting to lick the baby. So, when I am nursing her, or when we are sitting on the couches he stares at us like this hoping we will give in and let him sit with us. Anyone want a dog?



5 comments:
Isn't it funny how having a newborn seems so easy compared to the bigger kids?? I laugh at how overwhlemed I was when it was just Ellie. Now I'd rather have just the baby and ship the others off. She's gorgeous!
Great pictures of great kids. Sounds like you're already up and about with the baby. You are amazing in that you can already juggle five children and still have time to take pictures and share on your blog! Whew! Wonder Woman move over ... here comes Rachael! :D
Glad you are feeling among the living again! I am sure you are glad about that. But enjoy the relaxation when you can get it.
That is cool that they share a birthday. Your baby is sure a cute little girl. I wish I was closer to get a chance to hold her. Oh well.
My oldest is very happy that he shared his birthday with my youngest, too. Less than 3 months til their birthdays!
Post a Comment