
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
One Of The Perks
One of the cool things about living here is that we get to watch the Thunderbirds fly every year. We never miss it and our kids love it! Infact, the older two were dissapointed that they missed it because they were in school (we ALMOST pulled them out). I was so excited to try out my long range lens, but somehow we got mixed up on times and the Thunderbirds started flying while we were driving to our location. We ended up pulling off on the side of the road to take some pictures. We weren't in our regular spot and I missed my favorite shot of the whole show. =( So, I'm a little dissapointed with these pictures, and the show didn't seem as good this year, but it's still always so fun to see them fly. Can't wait until next year!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I want one of those lens! Jealous! But my pix were better than last years.
Jason was there (working the event) and said that one of the planes was having mechanical difficulties. I wonder if that was why it wasn't as good?
Love the pics, though!
You were so smart to snap some pictures. I just stood there with my mouth open. Same thing when we were in California and the Blue Angels came to Moffett Field....just stood there gazing. Those guys (both teams) are amazing!
I love watching the Thunderbirds! They are truly amazing and so are your pictures!
NICE shots!
Post a Comment