Here is a picture I took of Lil Sis. I love it much, and no it is not photoshopped (I've had a few people ask me if it was). I'll be posting some more of her on my photo blog when I get a few spare minutes. She is a mostly good baby. She LOVES to snuggle, which suits me just fine. She's usually very happy with one stretch at night where she gets cranky. We are all so in love with her, and the poor thing never gets a moment to herself.

J and T had field day this week (of course on 2 different days). I almost didn't go this year because I didn't want to stand out there with the baby, but it's so important to my kiddos that I come and watch - I just couldn't not go.



2 comments:
I love that picture of baby---and no I didn't think it was photoshopped at all.
Thank goodness that field days this year were not too bad weather wise. Could have been better, but I am glad they are over and that summer is almost here.
What great and beautiful pictures! I used to love field days. Such a great way to wind down the school year. I can see by those sweet, excited faces that your boys had a good time. Here comes summer!
Post a Comment