With all the craziness of the week I found time to go get manicures and pedicures with some of my friends. We were celebrating a birthday from a week and a half ago but this was the first night all of us could get together (when did life get so busy?). It was nice and relaxing to just sit and let my feet soak. I decided to get a french manicure on my hands and the lady painting my nails said that I "just had to have my toes match" so I got a french manicure on my toes too. I love pedicures. I'll have to find a birthday to celebrate every week so I can get them more often.

J's eighth birthday is on Monday. I can't believe he is turning eight!! We are doing a family party this year, nothing big. I want him to remember his eighth birthday because he got baptized and not because he had some big, huge party. We are focusing on more spiritual things this year (and I'm not complaining about not planning a huge party!!) I'll have to post some pictures of him with his cake.



3 comments:
WOw -- the roadshow? That sounds like a lot of work! Good luck!!!
LOVE the nails! Anytime you need a partner to go with, I'm there! I love getting pedicures! I love the French, too. It's something I can never do well myself so that's what I like to get! Just in time for sandal weather!
Pedicures are the BEST!! I get one every time I go visit my family in California. It's a lot cheaper there for some reason.
Post a Comment