Thursday, May 1, 2008

A little beam of sunshine...

I could blog about how I spent all day yesterday running around like a mad woman babysitting kids, getting things ready for the Road Show, and taking the dog to the vet.

I could blog about the fateful trip to the vet where our dog (who is terrified of the car) pooped, peed, and vomited all over the back of the van (messing on everything BUT the blanket we had lined the car with to keep everything else clean)

I could blog about the 45 minute cleaning experience I had after the above mentioned incident.

Instead I will blog about this little angel who gave me the sweetest smile while singing "Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma" She made my whole day. I love this little girl, and even though I want to cry because she is growing so fast, I love that she is developing and can do fun new things.

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey Rachael,
I have been a slacker in the reading blogs area lately! Your little girl is so cute and your day sounds awful! Great that you were able to see the good in it. :-) I am enjoying catching up.