So, our roadshow on Saturday was AWESOME!!!! And, our ward's skit was the best if I do say so myself. The theme was "A Super Duper Night" and every ward had to come up with an original superhero who was solving a crisis that we had created. Our skit was called "Quite A Pickle" and we had our two super villians "The Green Gherkin" and his sidekick "Cooky Cuke" who were trying to steal gold from the Perkins family. Our two superheroes "Dynamic Dill" and "Relish Boy" (notice the pickle theme) save the day. Here are some pics:
The primary kids doing a "Perkins Pickle" commercial. They sang a little song and did a little dance. They were so cute!!

The super villian "Cooky Cuke" being distracted by the oldest and better looking of the Perkins' sons "Babio Perkins." Here she is daydreaming about her and Babio being together and the rest of the cast is dancing to the song "Sweet Escapes."

A special guest appearance by Batman (our Bishop).

The real superheroes "Dynamic Dill" and his sidekick "Relish Boy" save the day!!
4 comments:
Nice. Who wrote it up? I forgot how long your toes were. Of course, that's compared to my short stubby toes.
I sure love reading about your family... Its great to hear how everyone is doing... Thanks
I wrote the script for the roadshow. Are my toes long?? I guess I'm just used to them.
That looks like so much fun! I wish we did those back here.
The script sounded really cute!
Post a Comment