So, I can't believe J is going to be in third grade!! It has been fun watching him this last week finish off another year of school. I went to his field day/excuse for the teachers to get one more day off during the last week. I totally think J has a girlfriend because one girl in his class would not leave him alone and kept asking about his family. Ah, young love!! Sadly the only pictures I have of him are on his last day of school at his breakfast and award ceremony.
J's class breakfast. He is the one on the left hand side in the blue hoodie.
Him and his teacher
Receiving his award for the most "avid reader". The teachers get pretty creative with the awards. Everybody has to be good at something!!
And this little girl has been teething for the last week. She has been waking up at night and being a real pill during the day. Poor thing. Hopefully those two teeth pop in soon, I don't do well with no sleep.



2 comments:
UGH -- I know what you mean about the end of the year stuff. Teacher Appreciation should be in September of something, LOL! Too much other stuff to add that on to!
I love that she gave each kid an award!
I so remember summers are fun and frightening too But i still miss the times when the kids were all little== Zach graduates in 2 weeks
Post a Comment