Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh, the inhumanity!!!

OH. MY. SORENESS.



See this??? And, no they didn't take a picture of me and put it on a book =). But, in thirty days I hope to resemble this a little. This is Jillian Michaels. You might recognize her as the kick butt trainer from The Biggest Loser. This book is her 30 day meal and exercise plan to become the strongest, sexiest you. I am on day three of the plan and am so sore that I curse this book everytime I have to go up and down the stairs. Each day you do a whole circuit of exercises and sometimes I read her descriptions of the exercises I am about to do and think "Is that even physically possible?" Turns out they are physically possible, just very tiring and painful. Hopefully I won't be as sore after a week of this, and in 30 days I will be loving the results.

In other news, (sorry no picture of this) B was extrememly excited yesterday because for the first time ever he got to use a urinal. I don't know why he wanted to use it so bad, but I could not convince him to come in the women's restroom with me after he opened the door to the men's bathroom and saw the "potty on the wall". He was the only one in the bathroom so I held the door open a little so I could make sure he was going in the urinal and nowhere else. I guess he is officially a big boy now!!

And, poor Baby Girl got 5 shots this morning and has 2 teeth coming in. Needless to say, she is a bit grumpy.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Didn't Andrea try that book? It's not even a DREAM of mine to look like that. Not even a possibility! Good luck...does it even hurt to laugh?

Maureen said...

I can't believe you're doing this to yourself, Rachel! It's my goal to have the left half of my body look like you!

Anonymous said...

Don't you already look like that??? I am sure it will only hurt for like FOREVER! :) Seriously, I should try that, then we could hurt together.

Jamie said...

Whenever I watch Biggest Loser I want to cry for the contestants who get screamed at by Jillian. Ok, so I really do cry.....Maybe I will come over and do the book with you, then we can be in pain together...

Maddy said...

Send the book my way when you're done. I wish my stomach looked like that ;p

Give us an example of a day!