We have gone to a lot more of these:
Now that the weather is nice we have been spending a great deal of time here:
Baby Girl has discovered "flippies". I love to wear flip flops in the summer, and someone gave us a pair for Baby Girl. She loves them and I thought they were cute and have a compulsive need to take pictures of everything.
The baby birds that I took pictures of before are leaving the nest. This one here was saved from the clutches of my dog's mouth. John put it back in the nest and we are hoping that the mother bird will still care for it even if it smells like John and our dog.

Of course John has to be John. And, of course I have to take a picture of it and post it on the blog. =)

My photography class has been keeping me on my toes. So far the assignments have been testing the limits of our cameras. Such as - take a picture at every available ISO to determine where your camera does the best, etc. Today we had a "field trip" to Garden of the Gods where we learned about histograms, bracketing, and a few tricks for shooting in the field. We walked around the park putting what we have learned into practice. Here are a few shots I took - all of these are SOOC (straight out of the camera) shots. EEK!
Of course John has to be John. And, of course I have to take a picture of it and post it on the blog. =)
My photography class has been keeping me on my toes. So far the assignments have been testing the limits of our cameras. Such as - take a picture at every available ISO to determine where your camera does the best, etc. Today we had a "field trip" to Garden of the Gods where we learned about histograms, bracketing, and a few tricks for shooting in the field. We walked around the park putting what we have learned into practice. Here are a few shots I took - all of these are SOOC (straight out of the camera) shots. EEK!
In this shot I "clipped" the highlights, which means there are areas of the photo that are pure white and show no detail at all. I'm sure I can fix it in photoshop though.
This is a picture I took of a rock climber. I love it much.
At least somebody here is having a lazy afternoon nap!



4 comments:
It's so true-the more going on,the less you update. Sometimes I find it hard to just express the chaos w/o it being a rant. So those are your bad pics??
No, not the bad pics necessarily. But, I never post pictures straight from the camera without cropping,sharpening, or messing with them in some way.
The pix are awesome! All of them! I love that one of Baby Girl hanging from the bar! So cute!
We where flip flops 12 months a year down here. I remember specifically buying closed toed shoes to go back East for Christmas. Children's Place has some cheapy ones for baby girls.
And I'm jealous you guys are out at the park.
Post a Comment