We got back from our trip at 2 am this morning. We should have been home at 9 the night before. Did you know that it takes about 10 hours to clear a rolled over semi off the highway? I didn't know that either. But, we caught the tail end of a cleanup and got stuck sitting in our car with traffic backed up for miles for FOUR hours while a semi was being cleared off the road. It was not fun. However, the rest of our vacation was. We had a blast with John's family up in Idaho. I am not ready to blog about that yet because I have hundreds of pictures to sift through. I will however leave you with a few pictures that I really like.
On the way home we stopped in Manti to take pictures at the temple. We haven't been back there since John and I were married 11 years ago. It was awesome, and fun to think about the day we were married again. I bought a nifty little remote for my camera so I was able to take a few pictures of our family without setting the timer and running like crazy to get in the picture.

I know this picture is totally cheesy!

Here is one I took of Baby Girl in Idaho. I like it.
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I would have gone crazy. Dustin would have probably dumped me by the side of the road. Glad you made it home. Great pictures!
I remember that day, too. i can't believe its been 11 years. crazy.
Love the picture. Thats where we were married too. Its a beautiful temple. You guys look great.
We were married there too 12 years ago. Where does the time go. LOVE the cheesy picture....I laughed my head off. :)
Sounds like a fun vacation! The photo of you and John in front of the temple is so sweet! I'm glad you had a good time, but I'm also glad you're home!
LOVE all the pix! That one of the family...you've GOT to blow that one up!!!
About the traffic...I'd have gone postal. That's all I'll say!
Post a Comment