Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Am Slowly Going Crazy

*****Warning, this post is a bit whiny!!*****


Sometimes a nice, quiet padded room and a pretty white jacket doesn't sound like such a bad thing! =) These last 6 weeks have been crazy...CRAZY. Two days after school got out we left for vacation, as soon as we got back from that my photo class and T's t-ball started. Shortly after that I got a new second calling while still doing my first calling (they haven't found a replacement yet). It seems like every day we have something to go to. And, there are still the regular things like cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc. to be done. Sometimes I feel like I am losing my mind! Summer "break" has not been much of a break. But...there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Most everything will end abruptly this weekend. My class ends today. T's t-ball ends on Thursday, the ward campout will be over and done with this weekend. Friday we are leaving for John's family reunion and I will have 2 whole weeks off from my other calling! If I can make it to Friday, everything will be okay.

And, then I will probably write a post about being bored (yeah right) ;)

8 comments:

Kari said...

Rachael,
We are going to be at my parents from the 23rd to the 28th. If you could do it on the 27th, I would love it. But if it is too crazy with your vacation I totally understand.

THanks, Kari

Jamie said...

What calling did you get?? I hear ya about going crazy, I think I'm past the stressed-out phase and moved right on to denial. I'm just not thinking about all the things I should be stressing out about :) We are going to be in OKC this Sunday through next Wed, and then we will probably be moving the weekend of Aug 8. Are you going to be back before the 8th? If not we need to see each other this week! I'm around any time!

Brandon and Sommar said...

You lasted a lot longer than me. I was going crazy two weeks ago! It's been nice to be on vacation but there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Hang in there.. I know you can make it till Friday. See you when you get back.

Tara said...

Man, I think ALL my posts lately should come with that warning. Hopefully you can survive...and call if you need any help!

btw...I'm excited about your new calling!

Mel said...

I know crazy too. Isn't it fun??? Has it been summer, really? I thought as soon as I got on vacation it would slow down, but it was crazy until the day after I got here. (T almost didn't make it to his camp) Now I think I can relax---maybe! :) (Do you know anyone who wants to watch a dog???)

Maryle said...

1,2,3,4,5,6,switch.
We can't wait to see you on friday. It is going to be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that we have added to the crazyness of your life. I must say I am supper excited to have you take our photos. It has been so long. Make sure you live up your vacation

Rach said...

Karen, you haven't added to the craziness at all!! I love taking pictures, I wish I could do that all the time instead of all the other things we have been caught up in lately. Don't worry about anything, I'm glad you asked!