My bedspread also suffered the same fate as her toes. That will teach me to leave my nail polish lower than 10 feet from the ground. I never had this problem with my boys! =)
Oh my! Your poor comforter!!! I hope it's not a white one... Emi did that the other day but she was so proud of herself that I couldn't get angry... Those darn girls!
You know, I painted polish on my mother's chenille bedspread when I was about her age. She STILL tells that story. At least your daughter looks pretty glamorous with those gorgeous toes! Now you need to go shopping for some cute sandals to go with them!
SO so much fun.. Man do we ever live and learn... I can remember getting new carpet and someone else's child coming over and spilling a bottle of nail polish on the new carpet.
Oh man!! That is SUCH a girl thing! I think I've had 3 comforters and countless bath towels that have met the same fate! (not to mention the carpet!) Good luck!
11 comments:
Oh my! Your poor comforter!!! I hope it's not a white one... Emi did that the other day but she was so proud of herself that I couldn't get angry... Those darn girls!
I DID have that problem with Jonah. I guess that's what I get for painting his toes.
But her toes look so pretty. :) Just when we think we have this parenthood thing figured out......
You know, I painted polish on my mother's chenille bedspread when I was about her age. She STILL tells that story. At least your daughter looks pretty glamorous with those gorgeous toes! Now you need to go shopping for some cute sandals to go with them!
SO so much fun.. Man do we ever live and learn... I can remember getting new carpet and someone else's child coming over and spilling a bottle of nail polish on the new carpet.
YOur kiddos are sooo cute.
Oh no! I hope you wanted new bedding!
But they look so pretty! I am sure you needed a new comforter anyway, right?!
Oh man!! That is SUCH a girl thing! I think I've had 3 comforters and countless bath towels that have met the same fate! (not to mention the carpet!) Good luck!
dry cleaner!!! or good excuse to get a new one
I just painted Ally's toes today. Guess I might want to rethink that! Where's the picture of the comforter?
Post a Comment