Oh, kids say the darndest things. Here are a few I have heard today:
I had the boys help me unload and load the diswasher. They are old enough to do it now, so I think I will add this to their chore list. After we were done I heard J say to T "We FINALLY get to do the dishes". Had I known they felt that way, I would have taught them how to do it earlier!
If you are familiar with the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter then you will understand this next one. T and J had been singing the song all day. B wanted to sing along too, but he didn't know the words. He condensed the chorus into this one single line he has been repeating over and over. It is: "If you have a bad day just turn it around". I think I like B's version of the song better than Daniel Powter's version.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I LOVE the stuff little ones come up with! I too prefer your son's version. Like they say, out of the mouths of babes......
Post a Comment