Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Non Toxic AND Washable? Music To My Ears!

Baby Girl loves chapstick, lip gloss, lip stick - basically, anything that goes on her lips. I often find empty canisters of chapstick in my closet that she has eaten.
Today I was on the phone and the kids ran in and said that Baby Girl was putting glue on her lips. First of all, that is something new for me. I've never had a kid that eats glue, and though there are days when I wouldn't mind if they glued their mouths shut it has never actually happened. I ran in to find this:




And then I laughed. I can see how she made the mistake of thinking that it was chapstick. The containers are similar, and it was even a pretty purple color like some of her lip gloss. Here is a closer look at what she was applying:

Don't worry it is non toxic, washable, and dissapearing even so no harm done if she swallowed some. What am I going to do with this girl??

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh that's hilarious! That's one for the books! I love it!

Jamie said...

We were playing Taboo with my fam and Brian said "something that kids eat" and my Dad said "Glue!" and he was right. We always laugh about that one. I never ate glue as a kid but I guess a lot of kids do :)

Maddy said...

I love it! My little stinker uses markers sometimes, so I thought for sure that was going to be what she had.