John's parents found this little ranch in Idaho. It was a few miles from Clayton which had a whopping population of 26. We more than doubled their population every time we drove through town. We spent a week here with no cell phones, internet, tv, or anything electronic, and we loved it. This place is a kid's paradise, and us old fogeys had fun too. Here are some pictures I took while we were there (take a deep breath, it's going to be long):

The whole gang!
My brother-in-law and his girlfriend. We are all
hoping that she will officially join the family soon.

Hanging out with cousins

My kids got to shoot guns for the first time.


Ah the waterslide. Everyone had fun on this. John and I went down together and we were going so fast that I actually smacked into the wall at the end. Someone else has those pictures so you don't get to see them (darn)!

Big splashes were highly applauded!

Rope climbing

I was taking a picture of my nephew's "better side". He didn't think I would post it. Boy, he doesn't know me at all!!


More fun with cousins!

Isn't she cute?

Baby Girl LOVED her Grandpa, and by the end of the trip she was going to him instead of us when she wanted/needed something.

Talent runs deep in the Sherwood family!

This poor guy was unfortunate enough to have his birthday during the reunion. In honor of him turning 30 he got a cooler of cold water poured on him. I won't tell you that we convinced him to let us do it again because I hadn't got a picture of it (whoops I guess I told you).

Racing boats in the stream.

Cliff jumping. This is my husband. Don't be jealous of his manly physique!

John's brother

I think everyone had a good time!

Phew, that was long! To my family - this isn't even a quarter of the pictures I took. I am going to either burn them on a disk and mail them out, or upload them to a photo sharing website. Let me know which would be easier for you.
6 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Love the juggling photos.
I love that last one of Baby Girl!
Also, "talents run deep"? Or are they all a bunch of CLOWNS!! ha ha hee hee...ok, maybe it's not THAT funny!
Looks like fun--can't imagine a family reunion for a whole week? That could be fun but then again maybe not. :)
Looks like you guys had a blast! The ropes and slide lookes really fun. Glad to have you back!!! You were missed.
Looks like tons of fun and I hope that everyone is feeling better! We will have to schedule pictures the next time we are in CO.
Oh my gosh, it looks like you had SO MUCH FUN!!! No wonder you came back tired!
Post a Comment