Sunday, November 28, 2010

6 Months

It is officially cruel how slow 6 months goes when you are pregnant, and how quickly it flies after the baby is born. Here are some 6 month pictures of my beautiful baby girl. I am a little late taking and posting these - probably because I don't want her to get any bigger. Enjoy!!

Love her smile. I see a lot of me in her in these pictures, it's the first time I ever thought one of my kiddos looked like me.



Do you love her tu-tu and matching bow?? I bought them from my friend CharLynn (she can seriously make a bow to match ANYTHING). She's so crafty and I happen to think they look spectacular on my baby.



She can sit up now, but she can't sit up and look up at the same time (kinda like walking and chewing bubble gum). Thanks to Dad for the assist!





I love that little girl!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh she's getting SO big! And I think she does look just like you! Although, I think A#1 looks like you, too!

Cute pix!!

Mel said...

Cute tutu! She can't be 6 months already

Maureen said...

Oh my goodness, she's adorable! You're right, six months has totally flown by. These are such cute pix. So glad you posted them!