Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Drew This Mustache Myself

That's what she said to me when she walked into the office where I was sitting at the computer.


"Wow," I said, "What did you draw it with?"

That's when she showed me the Sharpie. Gasp! And, we have church tomorrow!! Hopefully it comes off with a little elbow grease, or I'm going to have to pick a dress for her that matches her facial hair. Of course, if anybody could pull off a sharpie mustache it is her - look at that beautiful face!

6 comments:

bedelia said...

So funny.

Tara said...

Oh look at her eyes!! She IS beautiful! That is pretty funny, though.

Maureen said...

What a crack up!

Mel said...

She will be the talk in nursery tomorrow!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I want to see after pictures from today! That is soo funny, and she is beautiful even with facial hair.

Jen said...

Oh so cute! If you figure out what gets it off, let me know! Mine drew with a Sharpie on our couches the other day. LOVE Sharpies! haha!