Today was B's Thanksgiving Feast at school. The kindergarten parties are so much fun because the teachers always spend so much time with them making costumes and learning songs. B and his classmates were Indians, and all the parents that came wore "pilgrim collars". Here is B when he saw me in my collar.

Then they sang several Thanksgiving songs. Can you see which child is not pointing to the "sun in the east"?? That's right, my kiddo.

My happy little Indian. I should give him a break because I don't think he is feeling well today.

Eating his feast.

B even shared his seat with his sister.

Can't wait for Thursday. I'm just itching to start cooking!!
2 comments:
That little guy is the cutest Indian I ever saw! I really like the picture of him sharing his seat with his sister. So darned sweet! And I'm with you ... getting anxious for Thursday. Don't you just love the smell of turkey roasting! Can't wait!!
Cute pictures! We're not allowed to bring siblings to parties at my kids school. I think that's a dumb policy! It's fun for kids to see their big brothers/sisters at school.
I hope B feels better quickly. No one wants to be sick on Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment