Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails..

Whoever thought of that definition of a boy forgot the other main ingredient...

MUD.
At least that holds true for my boys. I leaned out the door and asked the boys what they were doing in the back yard, and T came around the corner and showed me this:
They were making mud castles. At least now I know where my cups have been disappearing to.

7 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I love that picture of T. I thought you were going to call him Thing 2 or something like that. I guess you went back to the letters. He is getting so big!

Rach said...

Yeah, I was going to call them different names, but I didn't like the way they sounded - especially Daisy. I thought I needed to start calling her something besides Baby Girl because she is getting bigger, but I guess she will always be my baby no matter how big she gets.

Mel said...

Gotta love boys and mud. Although my girls can fling it just as well as those boys sometimes.

Maureen said...

I have to say I agree with you, little boys must also include mud in their makeup. Just wait until they turn into teenagers though, and whatever happens to their feet! Yikes! I need one of them gas masks from WWII sometimes when we're sitting around at night!

Tara said...

How funny! I hope you didn't love those cups! Doesn't look like they're ever gonna get clean!

Robin said...

At least mud does wash away, and it tons of fun to squish in to.

Maddy said...

Oh man it's one of those times where you can't decide if the quiet is worth it!