Today was BEAUTIFUL. I think the high was 75? Anyway, we went on a walk this morning for a few hours and then I took the kids to the park for a picnic. It was so nice to sit and soak up the sun. Apparently I soaked up a little too much sun. Here is what I look like:

I guess that is what happens to skin that hasn't seen the sun in months. And, yes, I know that this is a retarded picture of me. Baby Girl does a WAY better "pouty" (is that a word?) face. I'm just glad I was the one who got burned and not my kids. I take better care of their skin than I do my own.
I guess that is what happens to skin that hasn't seen the sun in months. And, yes, I know that this is a retarded picture of me. Baby Girl does a WAY better "pouty" (is that a word?) face. I'm just glad I was the one who got burned and not my kids. I take better care of their skin than I do my own.



6 comments:
I didn't realize how much Baby Girl looks like you until this photo. It's in the eyes!!!
Sorry about the burn! Ouch!
Yes, many times after slathering my kids in sunscreen I neglect doing my own. Sometimes I am just in a hurry, but more often than not, I think I won't need it...you think at 35 I would know that I always need it!
I totally burned myself a couple Saturdays ago and it is definitely not fun. Nice guns. :)
Looks like you got a good start on your farmers tan!!! The only thing worse then getting sun burned is your kids getting burned so glad you took one for the team.
Nice burn, nice face and nice camera. What's a little red when your having fun in the sun. Just don't do it on the first day of a cruise. No fun!
I do that too-she's slathered, wearing a hat, and I turn pink. Pouty is totally a word, but I also consider -ish a suffix to everything.
Post a Comment