Monday, August 17, 2009

Husbands!

There are times when I wonder if my husband will ever grow up...






But, then there are times when I realize maybe I don't want him to.

9 comments:

Mel said...

Hey, we've been on that swing! What is the saying--boys and their toys?! I guess toys come in all varieties. Looks like fun!

Tami said...

Hee hee! Wouldn't want them any other way.

bedelia said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

I think we want them to grow up in some ways but want them to stay kidlike in many other ways. hey I'd love that reciepe for the bread.

Karla said...

So cute. The kid in them is what makes them good dads. And no, we wouldn't want it any other way. :)

Maureen said...

What fun pictures! I'd say he's a keeper!

COKE FAMILY said...

We love them that way! Better then being older then their age. That part may come sooner then we think!

Kari said...

I totally agree!!!

Brett said...

Its great o have ahusband who will play with the kids even if they are older. Way to go.. Great job Dad.