Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'll Gladly Put On 10 Pounds For These

Okay, they sell these chocolate covered cinnamon bears at the BYU bookstore (at least they used to) and I never tried them while I was there. A friend of mine told me that a local store here now imports these babies from Utah. I bought some today. "I'll just try one" I told myself as I got into the car. Yeah right! I can't stop eating them! Has anyone tried these? They are dangerous and addicting and I don't want anymore but I have to have another one! My kids think they are gross. More for me! For some things a "lifetime on the hips" might just be worth it. =)

9 comments:

Mel said...

Oh yea! I bought some when I was at the bookstore this summer and no one likes them but me. There is a place in the mall that sells them and I have to refrain from even going past that store or I will buy some. Very dangerous, I agree!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I'm with your kids on this one. They sound kind of gross.

Kari said...

I have tried them and they are actually pretty good! I have my own weaknesses that once I stop, I can't stop eating them.

Jamie said...

Those are my favorite! They are definitley a hip's best friend :)

Maddy said...

I'll admit I've never tried them and they sound pretty gross, but if they're really good it's probably best I think that. If I were as skinny as you I wouldn't worry about it!

Tara said...

10 lbs is NOTHING to you, is it? You're a skinny-minnie! Go for it, I say! :) I have tried those and they ARE good...but I'm kind of a "salty" girl. Give me a bag of chips and I'm a gonner!

Maureen said...

You are so cute! Enjoy your bears. Believe me, there are worse addictions in life!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Have to say, I have tried those...bought them once when some lady at the bookstore saw me looking at them and told me how wonderful they were...I thought they were okay, but I wouldn't buy them again.

Amanda said...

I love those too! Are they at Sunflower market? I thought I saw them there - along with Salt water taffy also from Utah.