Wednesday, August 5, 2009
School Bag In Hand
Today is the first day of school. My kids were so excited they were out the door 10 minutes early. T was excited about packing his lunch and eating in the cafeteria. It is going to be so weird to have him gone all day. Here are some pictures from this morning.
I don't know how I feel about taking pictures with the camera diagonal. It is kind of a "trend" right now, but it just makes me want to turn my neck to the side when I look at the picture. Maybe I just need some more practice. What do you think??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How was their first day? I know K was thrilled when she started 1st grade just for the fact that she could eat in the cafeteria like the big kids. Sounds like T was the same way. And lunch is scheduled the day B starts preschool!! But birthday dinner first! Right?!
Cute pix! I like the crooked ones! I remember once when the lady at Target was trying to get my girls to smile she said, "Daddy wears pink underwear!" They thought that was the funniest thing EVER!!! They still say it!!
Your commentary and photos made me smile. Boys are so sweet and fun about school. Believe me, these are photos that are going to wrap around your heart in about ten years, and you'll be SO glad you took the time to capture the moment.
school starts early there... How was it.
Post a Comment