Sunday, August 30, 2009

Well, I Did It

Okay, I finally broke down and created a Facebook account. I have had tons of friend requests over the last year, but what finally made me join is my brother. He said we could chat on Facebook. I didn't know you could do that! I am feeling really retarded because I don't know the first thing about Facebook. I feel like someone going from a typewriter to a computer for the first time. So, if I'm neglecting my blog, look for me on Facebook!

4 comments:

Mel said...

WOW! I'm shocked-you finally succumbed. We all have to give in sometimes, huh?! Have fun with FB.

bedelia said...

Oh, I'm totally still resisting the facebook stuff. In fact, I have no desire for it at all. It kind of makes me feel old.

Maddy said...

Well I'll have to go find you! I admit I hated it at first, but now I LOVE it. It's blogging/texting/e-mailing all rolled into one.

Robin said...

I have one tooo... Have a great day.