Monday, March 29, 2010

Having Some Trouble

I have been trying to post about our weekend trip, but blogger seems to be having some issues. Anyone else having trouble posting pictures?? Don't worry, I'll post as soon as I can.

Just in case you wanted to know I have no ankles today. My feet are kind of funny looking. Never before have I swollen like this when I am pregnant. It concerned me at first (you know things like pre-eclampsia) but everything else checks out okay. These last few weeks are going to be tons of fun!!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Ahhhh, the fun part of pregnancy. You know, AJ was premature so I never had that last two miserable months with him. I did with Kevin and said if I had gone full term with the first baby I don't know if I would have had a second, those last two months were so miserable. Jus' kidding! It's all SO worth it, isn't it?? And yes, blogger is being persnickity today. Can't wait to see your photos!

Mel said...

My ankles swelled so bad with my last one that I couldn't put shoes on. It was horrible. Just keep telling yourself that it will be over soon!

I had a bit of a problem with pix and posting but not enough to not be able to post today. Good luck with that!

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you are so swollen! Could be the warmer weather. Those last few weeks are always the hardest. Seemed to get worse with each pregnancy. It will be over soon :)

I stopped using blogger's picture uploading a while ago - always took forever and sometimes had problems. I upload my pictures to an online album (I use picasa - google owns both picasa and blogger, so I'm not sure why picasa seems to work better). Then I just insert an image link back to where the photo is being hosted. I find that to be much easier. Hope you get it working soon.

Tara said...

I haven't tried posting anything but I've noticed that when I look at blogs, the pictures aren't all pulling up. Hmmmm???

I'm sorry you have watermellon feet today. Soak 'em in some cool H20 & relax!! You deserve it!