Today the kids were off school because it was report card prep day. Does anyone else's school have random days off like this?? I think it's ridiculous, but whatever.
Since the kids were all home, John only worked a half day and then he came home so we could play. We went out to lunch together, went geocaching (sp??), and then played games all evening. Right now we are listening to the song "Triops Has Three Eyes" by They Might Be Giants. My kids are singing so loud it is hurting my ears!!
Actually, I think I like report card prep days!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like the perfect family day to me!
Sounds like a fun day! The thing that bugs me the most about these random days off is that middle/high school kids still have school. So, it's kind of hard to plan a family fun day when one kid still has to go to school!
Post a Comment