Friday, June 11, 2010

The Elusive Smile

Lil Sis has been smiling at me since she was about 2 weeks old. I have tried many times to get a picture of it, but it is very hard to hold a huge camera and a baby at the same time. She has just recently started smiling at her brothers. Yesterday morning she was smiling at T and I just happened to catch it on camera.


Yesterday was her one month checkup. Here are her stats:

8 lbs 12 oz (50th percentile)
21 and 3/4 inches long (5oth percentile)

It appears she is not going to be super chunky like my other babies. That's okay though, it just means she will stay littler longer!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Very Cute. I love it when you can finally catch that perfect shot you've been waiting for. Now she gets fun and you get to see her personality come out.

bedelia said...

She looks so much like her dad in that picture. i love those early baby smiles.

Maureen said...

Soooo sweet! What a great shot of her smiling at big brother. Such a happy, precious little girl.

Tara said...

Love that picture! I've been lucky to have gotten one of those smiles, too! Maybe not quite as big as she's giving to T, though!
Cutest thing ever!