The events went from easy to hard. The first one was putting together the front of a cereal box like a puzzle.
He seriously looks like he fell asleep and someone put an oreo on his head as a practical joke.
Look, he almost got one!
She's probably going to kill me for posting this one, but she made the best facial expressions!!
On this one you had 5 paper bags ranging in size and you had to bend down, pick them up with your mouth and run and put them on a table. This couple were good sports and tried this even though she is 7 months pregnant.
This couple had no problem completing the task. They are super flexible!
For the last event you had to hold a tennis racket between your legs and roll a gumball around to get it in a specific square on the racket. This was hilarious to watch as well.
Oh wait, I forgot about this event. You had 5 nuts on a chopstick that you had to stack on top of each other on a table. You guessed it, it's harder than it sounds.
We had a blast!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Although we didn't win a million dollars =) it was a lot of fun and we'll definitely do it again! The best thing about this is that since I was behind the camera I don't have any embarrassing pictures of me to post. My friend had a camera though, so I'm sure I'll be seeing pictures of me somewhere.



2 comments:
Yea, I did notice that you and your hubby were in no pictures....sometimes it is a good thing to be behind the camera. It looks like a lot of fun was had by everyone.
That looks like it was a blast!!!
Post a Comment