It seems like
every time someone goes fishing, you hear about the "one who got away". John and his buddy went fishing the other day and actually brought back quite a few fish.
In fact they caught their limit and had to come home early. There were no "one who got away" fish tales for this trip!!
John and Chris displaying their haul. They caught Rainbow and Cutthroat trout (at least I think that is what they are).

Oh the carnage!!

Of course they had to measure them. We have to be precise when bragging to friends!

The two biggest were almost 15 inches!

None of my kids would touch them, except this guy. He thought they were great!
Now I get to make my fish taco with lime mayonaise recipe that I have been wanting to make for a while.
4 comments:
seriously disgusting!!! my kids keep wanting to go fishing and there is no way I want them to catch something. I'm gonna try to be a good mom about it but just the smell grosses me out.
Way to catch all of those fish. You are a better wife than I am. Bryant does the catch and release! Then I don't have to cook them or have the smell in my house!
Oh I love that last shot with the 2 of 'em looking at each other!
Not a huge fish fan. Good luck with those fish tacos... eewww!
I love freshly caught fish, but hate all the stuff that gets them to the dinner table, i.e. fishing, cleaning, etc. Fish tacos are so great, and I'm sure you'll love 'em! Good for John for bringing them to you!
Post a Comment