Close to where I live there is an "Alice in Wonderland" and a "Charlotte's Web" themed park. I have been meaning to take the kids there for oh, about two years now. We finally went yesterday (even though it was cold and windy). The kids had a blast!
On the Alice in Wonderland park, the play structures looked like castles.

There were places you could feel small...

...and places you could feel big!

There was even a Cheshire Cat.

The Charlotte's Web park was shaped like a barn.

The boys are climbing the big spiderweb. There was a spider you could sit on, but Big Sis was too scared to sit on it.


Big Sis always picks flowers.

Somebody is getting tired, guess it's time to go!!
2 comments:
Awesome park! Where is it? My kids might be too big but I might like it.
Oh, that is an AWESOME place!! And I am so jealous that where you are it is still cool and windy...uh...100 degrees here yesterday!! Our family plans to someday move to an area that has 4 REAL seasons...especially a longer fall and winter time period!! Thank you so much Rachel for your sweet comments and prayers. He has his specialist appt for July 6th. Ya'll have a great weekend!
Post a Comment