Friday, June 25, 2010

MAW-ME!

Yesterday I was out taking pictures of my roses. After about five minutes I felt a tug on my shirt. Here's how the conversation went:

"Mom"
"Just a minute"
"Mom"
"Just a sec"
"Mom, Mom"
"Hold on"
"Mom...Mom..Mom"
"Just a minute Big Sis"
"MAW-ME!" (this is how she pronounces it when she is loosing patience)

I put down my camera and looked down at her, wondering what was so important - obviously too important to wait until I was done taking pictures.



(here she is tugging my shirt)

She looked up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes and said "Mommy, are you taking pictures?"

Why yes, yes I was. Kids crack me up!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh my gosh, this post sure brings back memories. LOL!

bedelia said...

That sounds just like my kids.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! Great photo also.