Sometimes it's the little things about Motherhood that just make me smile. Yesterday, the kids were watching a movie and I had made popcorn for them and given them each a cup of it. Each of them except Baby Girl that is. She quickly realized that she was the only one who didn't have a snack. I tried giving her little pieces of popcorn from B's cup but that was not what she wanted. She wasn't happy until she had her own cup of popcorn and was sitting on the couch next to her brothers. Looking at them sitting there just made me chuckle.
She was more than willing to share with anybody who wanted some of her popcorn. She shared with me:
I'm just trying to enjoy the moments more with my kids, and this one gave me that warm fuzzy "I enjoy being a Mom" feeling. I think it is so cute that she already wants to be like her big brothers.



2 comments:
Good for you Mom! THESE are the moments that make life joyful! You have a wonderful family, and the photos are terrific. Your children are delightful!
How cute is she!! Gotta love those momens.
Post a Comment