Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Tag

I saw this on my friend's site and thought it would be fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Can't wait to read the memories!!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

One of my fav memories of Freshman year was putting makeup on Amelia for the first time, oh how fun was that. Thanks for always being a good neighbor.

Tara said...

I remember the first time we met. It was at a RS activity and you were sitting across from me at the table. I was pregnant with my boy and we were going to name him the same as one of your boys! I knew I'd like you!

Maddy said...

I think some of my best memories of you are just from reading this blog and getting to re-connect! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to all these years later. I always knew you'd be an amazing mom!!! Plus all the fun US memories when were all "without child." Those were good times!

Maureen said...

I don't really remember the first time we spoke, but I do remember last Christmas we sat behind your family in church. You daughter captured my heart, and I said something to you. You gave me the sweetest smile. I could see the love and pride of your family in your eyes.

Joyismygoal said...

You were the best babysitter my kids always wanted 'Chocolate hair Rachel' because you played hard and fun w/ them

bedelia said...

I remember that time our freshman year you hid in the closet while I was showering and freaked me out jumping at me. And one of the things from early on is you thought it was so funny that I had "dirty dishwater blonde" hair. and remember that fight over phase 10.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Oh boy, Amelia! Phase 10- that's what I was going to bring up! Those late nights playing Phase 10 and then me still going to work at 5:30am. Those were the good old days. I am so glad I moved across the hall from you and Amellia and Leah and Sara. The second half of the school year was so much better for me! Thanks for the good times. I also loved living in the Glenwood with all of you!

Hey, I think we need to have a girls reunion. What do you say? I am glad we have reconnected!