Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures

I know I just have the cutest kids in the world (and I am not biased at all)!! I took Baby Girl and B to get pictures today because they both just turned a year older. I have to say this is the best picture experience I have ever had. We were in and out of there in about 30 minutes and we got some great photos taken. I was shocked - no screaming, no crying, no running to the bathroom in the middle of the shoot, no arguing, no pleading with the kids to smile and promising that I would give them a huge treat if they did. It was awesome!! Here are the cute pictures:


I just LOVE her eyes and smile in this one. I can't believe she is already a year old.





B didn't want to wear his shoes in his picture (probably because Baby Girl wasn't wearing shoes for one of hers). At first I thought about putting them on him but I figured "What the heck, who cares if he has shoes on or not."




I think this one is my favorite.




On a totally unrelated note, as I am sitting here posting this B is behind me on the computer chair (which makes it rather hard to type). I just asked "Where is B"? to which he answered, "Mom, I am right here behind your butt." It made me chuckle.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Super cute kiddos! Got to love a good photo session, they happen so rarely.

Maureen said...

These photos are amazing...not only are your kids cute as bugs, but they're photogenic as well. I think they need big hugs for doing so well!

Maddy said...

AHHHH! They are so cute. I need to get my kids' pictures taken!