Monday, November 3, 2008

The championship belt, and finally a first

I haven't posted Halloween pics yet, they are on my other camera and I seem to have misplaced that. So, look for those in the next couple of days.

First, let me say that I know I am a dork. We are Settlers addicts, and play quite often with our friends. I think we all mentally keep track of who wins the most and we have joked about making some kind of "championship belt" to pass from winner to winner. Well, the other day I won and decided that it was time to make the belt (this is where the dorkiness comes in). So here it is, in all of it awesomeness. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the coveted "Ruler of Catan" championship belt (photo courtesy of my son):

You all want it, don't you???

And, look at this picture! Baby Girl finally has enough "hair" to put a bow in. Do you know how long I have been waiting for this day? The bow is staying in place mostly due to the velcro that is on the clip, but I'm going to pretend it is because she has hair. Either way, she looks cute.


I'm sitting here trying to come up with something else to write about mostly because I don't want to go down in the basement and do Jillian's workout. Guess I've run out of things to say. Unless you want to hear my political views, or my joke about monkeys in the trees?? Do you??? Off to the basement I go.

6 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Settlers...yes, I miss playing with you guys! Tell us your political views, as tomorrow is the big election. Bows and hair are over-rated. Bald babies are the cutest!

Jamie said...

That's sweet. I've only played Settlers once but it was way fun. We would love to play with you guys sometime. I hope Jillian didn't kick your butt today.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Oh, how I miss playing Settlers! We started playing when we were at BYU (could have played with you then!) and we were hooked! We found as we have more kids it is tougher to get together as families and play-too many little pieces! We have had a couple of Settlers tournaments and that was fun. (Especially because I was the champ of the first one and second place in the second!) So, all of this to say I love your belt! Wear it with pride.

Cute Bow, cute baby girl!

How was your workout?

I would love to hear your political views. I am still undecided!

Maddy said...

All I can say is -- you look HOT! ;D

Rach said...

I do look hot, don't I? This is my "just worked out, haven't showered yet, wearing my cool XL shirt, and my awesome belt" look. I think I pull it off nicely!! =)

Robin said...

you pulled it off really well..