Remember the scarf I started a while ago in the knitting group?? Well it's done, and I made a cute little hat too. I think they are darling (that might be the first time I have used that word), but tell me what you think. I am going to make a little brown flower to put on her hat and scarf, I think that will make it even cuter.
Of course, I would love anything on this girl.



7 comments:
WOW, you did that hat fast! Either you didn't do anything else yesterday but knit or you are speedy. Looks good!
Oh my gosh ... she looks so grownup wearing that hat ans scarf! Beautiful job, I'm impressed!
Very impressive!!!
So super cute! The hat looks just right. And you actually got her to wear the scarf for a minute. I bought one of those flower looms the other day, so let me know if you need to borrow it. It takes like 15 minutes maybe, even the first try.
Yeah, I'm impressed.
Impressive work!
darling is the perfect word, good job
Post a Comment