I took all these pictures myself except the one in the middle (hard to take a picture of yourself). I even MADE the vinyl lettering above the pictures myself!! I love it. I could sit in my front room all day and look at these (does that make me vain?). Anyway I just had to post it.
Continuing my "thankful" theme:
I am thankful for the 4 little children that live in my home. I love nothing in the world more than them. You might be asking "What about John?" John pulls at a different set of heartstrings. There are only 4 people in the world who have shared a body with me. There are only four people I have physically helped bring into this world. There are only four people I have sometimes woke up every 10 minutes during the night to check on and make sure they are okay. There are only four people who have showed me how unselfishly I could love another human being. I love being a mother. I love the things my children are constantly teaching me about life, about how I should be, and about how much my Heavenly Father loves me. I am indeed grateful for the opportunity I have to call myself their Mother.



5 comments:
I'm being totally serious - can I hire you to take our Christmas pics??? I want to take some outdoor ones but the photographers I've looked at charge an arm and a leg. But I would totally pay you to take our pics. Also, Twilight comes out soon - do you have plans on when you want to go see it? I want to get the tickets soon!
Love the wall!! So cute!
I want Christmas pix too!! Now that Tyler has his cast off, we'll be able to get something to fit him!
Nice commentary on motherhood. I also like the pictures, great work. And no, it is not vain, I stare at pictures of my kids on the wall all the time and I didn't even take them.
I know what you mean about motherhood. It is so humbling to think that the Lord thought you were the perfect choice to help him bring those little spirits into the world, isn't it? And by the way, if I had a wall like that I'd sit and gaze at it all day myself!
I love it! It looks great. Come do my house now.
Post a Comment